Enrolment Form
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate
Enrolment Information


Documents required to support the in-zone address:

  • Westlake Boys Statutory Declaration completed and signed by a Solicitor or Justice of the Peace.
  • A complete copy of your most recent electricity invoice (all pages) showing the supply address.
  • A complete copy of your most recent internet invoice (all pages).

AND either:

Rental Property

  • A copy of your Tenancy Agreement. The minimum tenancy for initial enrolment is a one-year fixed term agreement covering the student's first year at Westlake Boys High School.
  • Bond receipt letter from Tenancy Services confirming lodgement of the bond (ph. 0800 737 666 for a copy)

OR Owner Occupied Property

  • A copy of your most recent Auckland Council General Rates notice or Water Rates; OR
  • If the purchase has been within the last 3 months, a copy of the solicitor's final settlement letter.
  • Trust properties must provide written evidence of the Trustees names and include a declaration from the Trustees declaring a right to occupy the property.
  • Company properties must provide written evidence of the named Directors and include a declaration confirming the right to occupy the property.

Have you moved from Out-of-Zone to In-Zone in the past 12 months?

If you have moved from an out of zone property you owned to the enrolment address in the past 12 months, you will need to provide written proof of what has happened to your past address i.e. sold or rented.  If you have moved in zone from a rented property then you will need to provide a copy of the Bond Refund Form from Tenancy Services for the previous address.


We only require the following documents: 

  • A copy of latest school report.
  • Proof of Identity and eligibility to Enrol in a New Zealand School
    • A copy of full birth certificate (unabridged - showing parent's names).
    • NZ & Australian Citizens: Copy of New Zealand or Australian passport (photo page) or NZ citizenship certificate.
    • All other students: Certified copies of passport (photo page) and Residency Visa or Domestic Student Visa, together with parents passports and residency or work visas.

Expression of Interest - Years 10 to 13

For out of zone students wishing to join our school in Years 10, 11, 12 or 13, we decide whether or not we will hold a ballot for entry every October. Our decision is based on what we know about the size of the year group in the coming year, the size of school, whether or not we have places available in NCEA stream, and the likely availability of spaces in specific courses.

We therefore ask all prospective candidates for entry into Year 10 to 13 to provide additional information. Applicants will be informed in early November whether a ballot will be held and whether or not they have been successful.


Information about our AOS and how to apply will be send to successful enrolment applicants after the Ballot Date (6 September).